Saturday, February 28, 2009

chicken teriyaki


I love making chicken teriyaki because it's healthy, low-calorie and very easy. It's also one of the few dishes that everyone in my family will eat. I'm not including any quantities in the recipe because it really depends on what you have on hand and how much of this you want to make. It's a very easy recipe to play around with. I usually make this when I have grilled chicken breast that I need to use up. The only real cooking is the steaming of the broccoli, which takes minutes.
Chicken Teriyaki
grilled chicken breast, sliced into bite-size pieces
steamed broccoli florets
Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce*
Combine chicken and broccoli. Add teriyaki sauce to taste. Yep, it's just that easy.
*I really recommend using this particular brand of Teriyaki Sauce. It has a very authentic flavor and it uses all-natural ingredients. I used to be able to find it only in a few specialty supermarkets, but it seems to be going mainstream now. If you can't find it, you can order it online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment