Thursday, February 26, 2009

things i'm loving today

It's another dreary February day here, so I wasted some time looking for pretty things. These planters from PotteryBarn are lovely. We're getting our deck redone in the Spring and these would be great. But I'm wondering if I can't come up with a DIY version of these planters. A terra cotter planter, white primer, green paint and a little glaze? I think I'm going to try making a mini version of this planter this weekend.

I've had my eye on this lamp for quite some time. I think a pair of these would bring some much-needed color to the master bedroom.
I like this table easel, too. There's something old world and scholarly about it.
West Elm no longer carries these mercury glass birds and I regret now that I didn't get them when I had the chance. I think they would have been a pretty accent on our bookcases. They sold out so fast! I literally held them in my hand one weekend in the store and, by the next weekend, they were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment