Thursday, March 5, 2009

sleepy baby

Sleepy babies are irresistible. I love the way they curl up in your arms for a good snuggle and the dreamy look that comes into their eyes. This picture is one of my favorite pictures of my younger son even though it's not really a great photograph (poor composition, grainy and a little out-of-focus.)

Which brings me to my next topic - I'm starting photography classes today! I'm so excited! Photography is something that I've loved since childhood - I just never had the time to learn how to do it right. I finally threw caution and common sense to the wind and signed up for a course. It's part of my New Year's resolution to stop putting things off. I can't wait to see the improvement in my photos as I learn how to control my camera and how to compose my images.

2 comments:

  1. That's great - I too have always loved the idea of doing more photography - never seems to happen. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete