Thursday, April 23, 2009

bold & noble prints

I am deeply in love with Bold & Noble prints at the moment. The intricate patterns and punchy colors are fantastic.



These would look great in a kid's room.



And this is one of my favorite growth charts.
On the homefront, the nightstands have been sanded, rubbed down with alcohol and have received their first coat of paint. Right now, they look purple-brown and that's a little worrying, but a few more coats of paint and they should look just like the headboard.
I hope!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh...I love these prints!! I may need one for my nursery but which one? They are all great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! those prints are awesome. Thanks for sharing and love your blog:)

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first red one is speaking to me.

    ReplyDelete