Wednesday, April 22, 2009

eileen kathryn boyd

After seeing the living room that Eileen Kathryn Boyd put together for the 2009 Kips Bay Show House, I decided to look up more of her work - and I like what I found. The pictures below show the Kips Bay Living Room. Love all the colors!




The pictures below are from Kathryn Boyd's website. Her gorgeous use of color is what draws me to these rooms.








Her website is definitely worth a visit - if only to view more images of her work. She also has a blog.

4 comments:

  1. I love Eileen Kathryn Boyd and have some of these same pictures saved in my files. Some of these rooms I have never seen before and I am thrilled!! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pic with the fire place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange and pink one with day bed is my fave, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colour - I love it. Actually this post and your latest with the gorgeous prints fit really well together. xv

    ReplyDelete