Thursday, April 23, 2009

rethinking pink

Right now, the tree in our front yard is covered in beautiful, pink cherry blossoms like these.




It makes me push aside the curtains in our living room just so that I can see them everytime I glance out the window.
In honor of the cherry blossoms, I pulled some pink-themed rooms out of my files.

Kips Bay Showhouse

image from Country Living


image via DecorPad


unknown source

image from Phoebe Howard Design (thanks, Freckles Chick!)

from here




unknown source

1 comment:

  1. OMG, there's drool all over my computer now. LOVE these pics! The 5th one down is a Phoebe Howard design, I believe--she's my new favorite infatuation.

    http://www.phoebehoward.net/The-Power-of-Pink/1-of-7.html

    Thx for dropping by my blog w/ your fantastic input! Since I'm "baking/gourmet challenged", thank goodness for bloggers like you. =]

    ReplyDelete