Friday, May 29, 2009

evening bags

My husband and I have to attend a few weddings this summer and I've been shopping around for a new evening bag. RedRubyRose has some of the prettiest evening bags that I've seen. My personal favorite is this one with the embroidered peacock feather.



The peacock blue silk lining makes me go weak in the knees. I think that if I had this bag, my friends would start to hate me. I'd constantly be snapping it open and ordering them to look at that beautiful blue color.




3 comments:

  1. look around and see if you can grab a vintage one...at a thrift store or 2nd hand. I have some old ones that I never seem to fall out of love with.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the green flower one please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all such beauties. That blue lining is quite stunning.

    ReplyDelete