Friday, May 1, 2009

something beautiful for a rainy friday

While sipping my morning coffee this morning, I read a few blogs and came across Habitually Chic's post about the Junior League House Tour. Her post included a picture of a room from Sara Story's home - the room was beautiful. So I went to the site for Sara Story Design and it was not disappointing. The rooms are so serene and creative - I really had trouble finding just a few favorites to include here. If you have some free time, then by all means, grab a coffee or some tea, make yourself comfortable, and go to her site and look through the images.













And look, a Parson's desk! I think it's a sign that I need to get myself to West Elm this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. love that burnt orange head board, lovely.

    ReplyDelete