Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thalya Chair

Meet my latest object of obsession - the Thalya chair. I'm quite taken with it.


I'm torn between the clear chair and this lovely green one. The pictures here don't do it justice - it's crystal clear and luminous if you see it in person.

Oh, how I would love to have a set of these around my kitchen table! Sadly, this love is not meant to be. At $293 per chair, the price is laughably out of my price range at the moment a bit steep so there are no immediate plans to order one.

2 comments:

  1. Clearly, this would look lovely in your room, at your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen variations of that chair several times before but never the green one. Afraid its just not in my budget... wouldn't it be great if you could spray paint a chair and it be transparent?

    Have a great weekend. Love your desk post too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete