Friday, June 26, 2009

a sigh of relief

I've always the beachy serenity of Coastal Living magazine. I've chosen some of my favorite summer-inspired photos for today's post. All of the photos below were photographed by Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn. If you have some time to kill, check out her website - her work is beautiful.







all photos courtesy of Coastal Living and Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn

The past few weeks have been exhausting and the gloomy weather didn't help. I can't wait to take photos next week and post about some of the projects I've been working on.
Have a great weekend!






4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures!! I am going to check out her site right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images showing a lovely variety of design styles.

    Tricia - Avolli

    ReplyDelete