Thursday, July 2, 2009

deal of the day

I promise that this is my last lighting-related post for a while, but I couldn't resist sharing this deal. Remember this chandelier from PotteryBarn? Despite the fact that I don't think it's the right one for my dining room, a lot of readers really liked it.


So if you're looking for a budget-friendly version, you can get this chandelier from Overstock.com for $100 less than the PotterBarn version.


They're so similar that I had to put up side-by-side pictures of the two to notice any differences.

I still love it so much (especially at the lower price!) that I'm debating buying it and using it in the master bedroom. Sadly, my husband hates the chandelier-in-the-bedroom look, but I'm sure I could bring him around.

3 comments:

  1. I love it in your bedroom because it would work nicely with your lamp there, the crystal balls are a pretty touch.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell the difference! Love love love those crystal balls... thinking about it for my office... french country decor.

    ReplyDelete