Wednesday, September 2, 2009

hectic

The past two weeks have been hectic, to say the least. On the spur of the moment, my husband decided that it was time to redo our master bedroom, so we moved everything out of the room and he painted the room and put up new molding and crown molding. It looks great and I'll post pictures as soon as we move everything back in and sweep up all the debris!
I also sanded, primed and painted our kitchen table and will post the photos soon.
On top of that, we've been busy with back-to-school shopping and I've been trying to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I've been working out regularly and I've added A LOT of vegetables and whole grains into my diet. It's amazing how much extra energy I seem to have (and losing 7 lbs in 1 month is a nice bonus!)
I'm sharing my favorite recipe of the month. I've been making this a lot for lunches because it comes together so quickly and it tastes soooo good! Even my lentil-hating husband loves this salad!
The recipe is from Williams-Sonoma here.


2 comments:

  1. I think this lentil salad sounds so yummy that I am on my way to the grocery! The cool nights have fall in the air... and this is a great transition recipe! Can't wait to read your 7 tidbits for meme award! Congratulations- it is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back! Can't wait to try the new recipe.

    ReplyDelete