Friday, September 11, 2009

raining

I've been hoping for at least a little sunlight so that I can snap a picture of the master bedroom progress, but it's been unrelentingly cloudy for the past few days. In the meantime, the rain has made me think of umbrellas. For some reason, I've just loved them ever since I was five and got my first umbrella. My two boys both have frog umbrellas like this one - they just wait for rainy days so that they can take them out and run around outside!



For some reason, I remembered this crazy thing that I saw on the Today Show a few months ago. Can you imagine going out in public wearing this contraption?


And I love this photo. You need some really wide sidewalks to be able to carry this without knocking other people over. I think this umbrella would cover my entire car.


Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the time my sister arrived sporting her sons froggy umbrella, did I mention he is in his 20's but she said, this is a memory and I could not part with it. Umbrellas do conjure up memories, like the morton salt girl!
    pve

    ReplyDelete