Wednesday, November 11, 2009

loving this

I love this digital recipe organizer from here. It's like a Kindle for recipes.




I keep all of my "keeper" recipes in a file on my computer - it saves me the trouble of having to dig through cookbooks, websites and random scraps of paper when I want to find a particular recipe. I also print out copies of the recipes and keep them in a binder. This recipe organizer would be so much easier and would take up so much less room.

I'm currently working on some Christmas wreaths and handmade Christmas cards that I'll be sharing soon.

4 comments:

  1. That is great. I use MacGourmet but this is way better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wounder if this could help my cooking skills also, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems that all those recipes splattered with butter and such will soon be a thing of the past.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still prefer this program called Cook'n that have a real nice way of menu planning But this is really cool too!

    ReplyDelete