Wednesday, December 16, 2009

christmas decorations


Well, my case of bronchitis turned into a case of pneumonia. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again, but it's been a rough couple of weeks.
Anyway, nothing makes me feel better than a house decked out for Christmas! I made this wreath out of a silk drape that I got for $8.00. I took a series of how-to photos as I made the wreath, but they're on my virus-infected laptop. It may be a few more days before I have access to them and can post them.



I love apothecary jars. They adapt to any season. I filled this one with ornaments and set it on the dining room table.



2 comments:

  1. I must know how you made that wreath. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Love your Christmas decorations. The wreath is a great idea. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete