Wednesday, December 23, 2009

on my list

My Christmas wishlists always feature a lot of books and this year is no exception. Among my top picks for this year are the following books.

The first is a cookbook by Eric Ripert. It's supposed to go through the creative process that chef's use when they create recipes. As much as I love to cook, my skill is limited to finding a recipe and executing it - I have no idea how to invent recipes of my own.


The next couple of books are all decorating books. One of my favorite ways to spend a cold winter evening is curled up in bed with a book full of beautiful photos of beautiful rooms. These books fit the bill quite nicely.








Click on the pictures above for a link.

2 comments:

  1. great picks. have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look fantastic! I may have to add some things to my amazon wish list! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete