Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Last week's plans to paint my little green table got derailed by two calamities. The first was that the glossy black paint that I bought actually turned out to be a gross purple color. The second was that as I was heading out the door to buy more paint, the stomach flu hit my two boys in quick succession. Needless to say, the table-painting got put on hold until this weekend.

In the meantime, here are some pricey, but very fabulous file cabinets available at Nieman Marcus. What a great accent in a home office!


This turquoise-colored one is my favorite. It has me wondering if I can find a file box and build a simple base for it so that I can get this look without having to shell out big bucks.

1 comment:

  1. I like the turquoise best too - and I bet you can do it - thanks so much for the comment - it was very exciting to see!

    ReplyDelete