Thursday, January 7, 2010

stress

This dress scares me more than I can say.




I have exactly 6 months to get in shape so that I don't look awful in this bridesmaid's dress.
I'm only 5 feet 3 inches tall and this dress is pretty unforgiving if you're not tall and thin. So I've decided that I need to drop 15 lbs and work on toning up my arms.
I'm planning on combining Weight Watcher's and some extra workout time. Everyone I know who's done Weight Watchers has had great results and it seems like an easy enough plan to follow. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. All you need is a bible and a tape measure! ; )
    Read my latest entry on my blog! Good Luck, you can do it!!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! If it makes you feel any better I have to get in a bathing suit in 2 weeks. Now that's scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! I feel for you. One day at a time.

    Tricia - Avolli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weigh yourself daily at the same time. Watch intake, eat fresh and exercise daily. I keep a note card and pencil by my scale (tucked in a drawer) for me to keep my record. It really keeps me honest.
    pve

    ReplyDelete