Tuesday, January 19, 2010

this week's project

This little table stands in a corner next to our front door. I picked it up at a clearance sale a few years ago because it was cheap and fit this space. I've decided that I've had enough of the pastel green color. It doesn't match anything else in our house. It's time to glam this little table up.





I'm leaning towards a glossy black finish. The white knob will be replaced with this vintage-looking butterfly from Anthropologie.

I'll be posting pictures of the result this week.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog. That butterfly will look sooo cute on that table! I'll check back to see the after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see. sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you know what you're doing! Can't wait to see it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that knob! Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am way too matronly to ever wear any of the clothes at Anthropologie, but I LOVE that store for all of the wonderfully unique items. Where else can you go to get earrings, vintage tea towels and knobs?

    ReplyDelete