Wednesday, February 10, 2010

elle decor style - sort of

Last Saturday I stopped at HomeGoods to see if there was anything new. For some reason, a pair of these Foo dogs caught my eye. At $7.99 a piece, they weren't that much of an investment, so I bought them. And though I'm not sold on the orange color, it's nothing that a little spray paint can't fix.





Imagine my excitement when I spotted one of them in a room in Elle Decor. See, there he is!


Granted, it was a promotion for affordable decor and it was sponsored by HomeGoods, but still, it was fun to look up from the magazine and see my own Foo dog on my shelf. The last time something I actually owned showed up in a magazine, it was an Ann Taylor dress that showed up as a Don't in Glamour magazine. Ouch.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Emily - thanks for stopping by my blog. I too, live in Morris County. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is why I LOVE HomeGoods.

    ReplyDelete