Sunday, April 11, 2010

a new venture

I've decided to start working on starting a photography business. I got my camera about two years ago and, in that time, I've learned how to use it and I've gotten better at composing decent shots.
I've signed up for Photoshop classes and I'll be attending a photography workshop this summer. Over the next few months, I'm going to work on building up a portfolio. I'm really excited!

It's exciting to think of starting a new career and one that would really play to my creative side!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting, I have always admired your photos.
    What beautiful boys!
    Hope you are feeling better now that Spring is here!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I'm kind of opposite from you...being a graphic designer knowing Photoshop and trying to learn photography. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Heather. I have a question about your blog, please email me when you get a chance. HeatherVonSJ(at)gmail(dot)com Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete